Sunday, November 29, 2009

Writer's Choice Blog

This weekend I saw Twilight: New Moon. I can guess what some of you are thinking. Well, let it be said, at first I thought Twilight was lame. Then I saw the movie. Then I wanted to read the book to see if they were even good.

The verdict: I've read better books. I think it's because the movies are so easy-to-watch and entertaining that the books are climbing best sellers lists. For me, I felt obligated to read the series after reading the first. Now, I feel some strong moral obligation to see the movie because I've read the books. I have to see how they bring the books to life in film.

Have you ever felt this way before?
I thought I would only feel this way about Harry Potter; but I guess I'm never going to grow up. Either way, I liked this movie much better than the first. I think that these movies will just keep getting better based on the great plots of the next two books.

I'd recommend seeing it, but a word of advice.. don't get sucked in like me!


For those of you who are interested, check out the preview.

And for all you "Twerds", Parade Magazine has a great Test your Twilight Knowledge Quiz, check it out!!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment